Wednesday 19 February 2014

Reflection


REFLECTION  :)

             In our subject, we tackled about the adobe photo shop. Were in we learned on how to use the tools on how to edit  and color the object.

             In our topic this grading period, I enhanced my knowledge and skills on how the proper use of the tools of the adobe photo shop. I've learned on how to put and edit the object. At first, I doesn't want to try it because I did not know the directions . But, when I tried it once, I realized that it is a little bit kind of easy. Until I already know all the instructions, directions and uses of the tools. Adobe photo shop enhanced your skills in editing objects.

             I can sense that this topic that we tacked already enhanced my skills in editing objects.   

No comments:

Post a Comment