Wednesday 7 August 2013




         Everybody must learn and discover a new and unforgettable experience or things in their own life. For me, I've learned a lot and discovers new things in my life. I've learned many things that I knew I've learned a lot of it. I've learned how to use computer as well as I've learned how  to communicate with others.

          All people have a problems that must solve.You will never solve it if their is no a problem right? As a student, it is hard for me to solve a problem.  But I'd tried my best to solve for it.The problems that I already encountered are how to use a computer and many more.
     
          I addressed those challenges by simply doing my best.

          Moving on, i will not forget what I have learned in this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment